The NEW Evangel Webring
Please visit the sponsor and ministry homepage for this ring...
The Evangel Webring is co-sponsored by dokimos...
Note: Due to the recent closing of this ring's previous server, it has become necessary to move it to a new one. If you were previously a member of the Evangel Web Ring, you will need to reapply. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The mission of the Evangel Webring is to bring together sites that
boldly proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The ring is open to all church,
ministry, and personal sites who meet the following guidelines.
If your site meets these qualifications, you are cordially invited to
join our ring. In order to do so, there are four easy steps:
- Your site must be Scripturally sound. To view our Statement of
Faith, click here.
- The Gospel plan of Salvation must be featured prominantly on your
- No site will be considered which contains pornography, profanity,
racism, ads for alcohol or tobacco products or otherwise unbiblical or
immoral content, or links to sites that do contain these things.
- Your site must be in good taste, and free from sensationalism, No
personal attacks on other Christians, overly speculative end times
teaching, claims to give personal "prophecies" etc.
- Your site must be in English, or at least have an English
translation easily accessible from the main page.
- The internet provides Christians with many wonderful avenues for
ministry. However, it should never, under any circumstances, be used as
a substitute for the local church in a believer's life (for more on
this, see our article The
Church and You). Therefore, we do not accept sites which claim to
be "online churches." Sites that claim to offer ministerial
ordination, solicit tithes or perform any other duty which the Bible delegates
exclusively to the church will also be refused.
- We also do not accept sites which claim to be apostolic or prophetic in nature. While we certainly believe in these gifts, and recognize their importance to the church, we cannot endorse a person as an apostle or prophet unless we are reasonably familiar with their ministry. The proper platform for the gift of prophecy is within the local church, where it can be judged and authenticated by the church's leadership (1 Corinthians 14:4, 29). Since the internet cannot have this type of accountability, we do not feel that this is an appropriate use of the propetic gift.
- Due to spam concerns, we do not accept home pages for other web rings.
- You agree to notify us of any changes in your site's URL, your
e-mail address, the location on your site of the ring graphic, or any other
- All sites in the ring are subject to periodic review, and we
reserve the right to remove any site that no longer abides by these
- If at all possible, please try to have the ring code on your page
within 48-72 hours.
- We reserve the right to refuse any site for any reason.
1. Fill out the application below.
2. You will be taken to a page where you can copy the ring's html
3. If your site is selected for the ring, you will be notified via
Thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Please also visit our main page:
Are you interested to join more Christian
Statement of Faith| How to be Born Again|
The Baptism in the Holy
Persecuted Church |Bible Studies |
Study Tools | Prayer Request Board |
Wisdom Nuggets |
Renewal Chat |More Chat Rooms |
|Join Our Web Rings |
Christian Search Engines |
Reading List |
Links | Banners | Web Rings | Web
Associations and Partnerships|Awards
| Sign Guestbook
|Link To Us|
Make Us Your Start Page |
Vote For Us
We do not necessarily endorse the contents of these
banners or the sites they are linked to.