2. Often, the best solution is the simplest one. Before you proceed any further, try a simple click of your browser's "Refresh," or "Reload" button.
3. If your browser freezes when you go to a new page or window, try right-clicking on the link and selecting "Open in New Window."
4. If you are having problems with our backgrounds or fonts, most of our articles are available in black-on-white, "Printer Friendly" versions. You also may be able to use your browser's "Default" settings to ignore fonts and backgrounds altogether. First, click on "Tools," then "Internet Options," then "Accessibility," then select the option you want and click "OK."
5. Font size can also be adjusted by selecting "View" , then "Text Size" or "Increase/Decrease Font."
6. If none of these suggestions have helped, feel free to E-Mail us, and we'll be glad to see what we can do!
Back to Top